ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Patrick Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 1998 10:11:40 -0800
I saw in the paper the other day that Javier Gorritti will be
rejoining the team when they begin practice again this weekend.
Gorritti said that he thought the extended break would be plenty of
time to get his timing back down and that he has kept in shape.

Walsh apparently had not decided on a "pecking" order for the goalies,
but I hope Alfie gets the opportunity to turn his season around before
they go to Gorritti.