ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Patrick Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 19:40:43 -0800
I just read Dave Hendrickson's preview and I wanted to post a few
comments for discussion.

I think Dave hit the nail on the head when he suggested that it is
MAINE who will dictate this weekend.  If Alfie can get his confidence
back Dave says Maine will sweep.  I couldn't agree more.  This team is
so much more talented than it is showing.  We can't lose these games!!

I'm surprised that we haven't seen more discussion on the recent woes
of the Black Bears.  Three game losing streak.  Wow.  I just get this
sense that things could turn around at any moment, but I get worried
sometimes that maybe that this team is just too young.

What do others thinK?