ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 00:38:06 -0500
This month I've collected statistics and I thought list members might
be interested.  All these are counted by hand, thus I expect a few
minor errors -- still interesting to look at.

- There were 184 messages posted to ME-HOCKEY in November, which is an
average of 6.13 posts per day.

- 39 different people posted to the list and 21 people posted multiple
messages during the month.

Thanks to everyone for continuing to make ME-HOCKEY great and I'm
already anxious to see who will be next month's top poster.  Cathy Hart
earns November honors!!

Here is the top five posters for this month:

1.  Cathy Hart - 21 posts
2.  Wayne Smith - 13
3.  Vicki Price - 11
4.  DB Doucette - 10