ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 01:15:09 EST
Dan Doucette wrote, in part..
>As of yet, the BDN web site does not cover any sports articles.  May I
>assume that the major Maine Hockey news from the article is summarized
>below ?

No.

>Are the full(er) details of greater interest to this group ?

Probably.

>Please remember, all of you in the Orono area, that not all of us on this
>list care to (or are able to) subscribe to the BDN.  I'm not advocating the
>posting of copyrighted articles to this list, but you can consider
>summarizing.

I summarized part of the article, implying it was a summary by
suggesting the article had more information.  Deron has since posted
information from other parts of the article (players "released").  If I
had the time to post more of the article, I would have.  To suggest I am
(or any poster is) ignorant of list participants outside of "the Orono
area" is rather insulting and has a better chance of making me think
twice before posting anything again.  :-(

Wayne T. Smith
[log in to unmask]                    Old Town Landing