ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 17:07:27 -0500
At 01:41 PM 11/18/97 EST, Wayne Smith wrote:
>Today's BDN contains an article stating both Walsh and Anderson contacted
>HEA (Bertagna) Monday.  Maine and all HEA teams will shake hands after
>all games in the future.  See the article for full(er) details.

This article also says that Mike Garrow has been cut from the team as of
Monday, and Paul Zinchenko was cut awhile back (don't remember if I posted
that or not).

Walsh was very impressed (as was I) with the play of Aaron Boone, who Walsh
said even right after the game that Boone had earned a spot in the lineup
this weekend.  That is echoed in this article and it also seems to indicate
that Nate Ponitz, who also made his first apperance Saturday, may also see
action this weekend.

What did people think of Pontiz and Boone this weekend?  How about the
decision(s) to bench Robert Ek and cut Mike Garrow?
---
Deron Treadwell ([log in to unmask])