ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Lindsay A Huntoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 1997 22:10:59 -0500
I have been reading (and very much enjoying) this list for about six
months, but have just recently gotten up the nerve to post something.  Here
goes...

I was lucky enough to go to the Merrimack game on Saturday night, and
noticed a couple of things:

Have people stopped doing the M-A-I-N-E -- GO BLUE cheer.  This was always
one of my favorites.

The Pep Band sounded GREAT!!

What's happened to the five guys who run around with "MAINE" spelled out on
their chests?

I plan to attend as many away games as possible here in Massachusetts to
lend vocal support to my favorite hockey team as they march through Hockey
East on their way to the Fleet Center in April!!!

GO BLUE!

Lindsay A Huntoon