ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Patrick Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 1997 21:31:22 -0800
This is my first post so please BEAR with me.

What happened tonight?  We looked terrible out there, nothing like the
team who played so well to begin the year.  Merrimack was pretty good,
but nothing that we shouldn't have been able to handle.

I have some questions that I hope some of you people in the know can
answer or at least it should be a good discussion topic or two.

Where is Jason Price? (Vicki?)  He missed the BU game and tonight, is
he hurt or something?  The defense hasn't looked that good lately so I
think he needs to be back in the lineup.  What about LaRose, and Leger
they were both missing as well tonight.  What about goaltending?
We've looked really weak in net the last few games.  Should Walsh go
with just one guy, if so should it be Michuad?