ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Vicki Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 07:18:12 -0500
When I joked about going BALLISTIC over AOL's new Instant Messenger TM
 comparing it to "taking another vehicle out of town fast"...."mobile
tactics" and all....I clearly stated: "and don't think I'm selling anything
here" I mean't it.
Somehow, I had the jump on what was to follow!  (-:

Since that post I've received an invitation and e-mail download to talk on
ICQ by a generous and I'm sure charming subscriber and a note from another
somewhat anonymous  *Netscaper*  who told me I could do "QUITE a bit better
in the selling department".......(-:

Could this be *TRUE* .........and here I thought my *powers to persuade*
(love this expression) were still in tact.......(-:

Well this all goes to prove my initial point that the opposition is alive,
(has successfully infiltrated enemy lines) and is doing business......(-:

For all those who are *aggravated* I'm talking about entrepeneurial (this
means someone who runs his own business at his own risk)  opposition

BTW, wasn't really pitching.....just thought you all might like to know (-:
Next time I'll be sure to write in a disclaimer to my posts stating......*not
really doing business*...(-:

Vicki Price