ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Phil Leavitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 1997 21:36:34 -0500
Sorry to be the one to post this one.  :(   The only bright spot on the
evening was listening to the 3rd period on Audionet.  This technology is
very cool.  I experienced virtually live feed for the entire period with
just a 33.6KB modem!

BU played very tightly on defense and seemed to get every bounce (in the
3rd).  Maine couldn't even score with 2 man advantage late in the period.
The score was 3-0 BU going into the period.

Maine players showed some frustration and got a little chippy near the end.
 The other highlight was the shock that the BU announcers had when Jack
Parker and Shawn Walsh met on the ice after the game.

Hey it still early and we still have 2 more games with BU next semester!

Go Blue!!

Phil Leavitt