ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 1997 23:00:36 -0500
Notwithstanding the occasional gripes about coverage, there probably is no
other place where the Black Bears get as much coverage in terms of pure
column inches in the daily (OK, 6 days a week) press than the BDN.

I find their website to be full of Maine news every day.  So, I wondered
why each day, the only sports news on the website was the outdoors column.
Surely, they must be considering something other than the hunting / fishing
crowd.  I wrote the BDN via e-mail and got the attached reply.

Hopefully, we will soon be able to use the BDN to follow the Bears !

Message follows: