ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Dan.Littlefield" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 1997 11:30:43 EDT
What did people who went to the game last night think about the
atmosphere?  I personally was a little disappointed with the amount
of white in the crowd.  I think that this idea would need to be tried
for 3 or 4 games in a row for everyone to grab on to the idea. I
would like to see the Alfond faithful pick a color (I'm partial to
blue but white is OK too) and wear it regularly similar to how the
Badger fans wear their red.

I also was surprised to see the number of empty seats last night.  I
was surprised that the official attendance was listed as over 5400 -
I guess there were a lot of no-shows as I saw empty seats in both
the balcony and under the balcony.  I certainly hope we pack the
Alfond for BU!

Well as they say...
"That's our opinion, we welcome yours"

Dan Littlefield