ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Vicki Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 22:24:38 -0500
I realize that as a "Hockey Parent" I get lots less press in regard to
anything, (and everything) injury especially......

Most of you don't know I incurred a stubbed toe on "Pasta Night" crossing a
slick threshold in socks on my way to opening up the door for the arrival of
the players........

Truth!

I greeted them all with an ice bag on my toe and spent the rest of the
evening that way.....ask any one of them?

Finally had to go to the trainer (I mean Doc) to find out how to properly
take care of that kind of injury.......so I could perform daily tasks at the
level I'm accustomed to......... (-:

He put me on IBP mega horse tabs (probably what the Bears take).....I still
can't fit that foot into a shoe.......

I just felt I deserved some equal time here......
No one cares about my toe.......(-:

No one is arguing (discussing) about it or writing about it....
That really hurts.......(-:

Vicki Price