ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 1997 16:21:36 EDT
Since I've been reminded a few times this summer that I was a rather
loud complainer about shoddy U Maine Athletic department customer
relations late last spring, I feel compelled to comment on the season
ticket package that many of you will or have just received:

   Bravo!

The athletic department, and Deb Leavitt in particular, have put
together an outstanding package.  In addition to the tickets, apparently
unchanged from previous years, are many other delightful items including
maps, parking hints, schedules of many sports and the first-of-season
issue of the nationally acclaimed Friends of Maine Hockey Newsletter.

Packed full of information on the program, new players and alumni
("where are they now?"), this issue is a "must" for all Maine Hockey
fans.

To join Friends of Maine Hockey and receive your own "pin" and
subscription to FoMH Newsletter, send $35 or more to

   FMH, Alfond Arena, University of Maine, Orono, ME 04469

including your name, mailing address, and optionally telephone, fax and
email address.  Make your check out to "University of Maine Hockey".
(Extra pins are $5 each).

Midnight Madness this Saturday night.
Blue-White game Saturday October 11 at 7pm.

Drop the puck!
wayne

Wayne T. Smith                         Systems Group -- CAPS
[log in to unmask]                    University of Maine System
Co-owner of the College Hockey lists - Hockey-L/Info-Hockey-L/Hockey3

P.S.  Maine's (new to me) customer relations may be seen in a policy and
      slogan that I was happy to receive at a recent maine football game.
      U Maine representatives will practice the 3 Fs of customer
      relations: Friendly, Firm and Fair.  Bravo!