ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 1997 14:16:40 -0400
Were the broadcasting arrangements finally settled for coverage of Maine
hockey for the upcoming season ?  I am especially interested in:

(1) TV arrangements for home games, and if any of the Portland stations
will carry a feed;
(2) non-local TV coverage at away games (ex: Channel 11 at UNH) and over
Sportschannel (remember NESN is out for HE coverage next year);
(3) radio coverage in Maine by stations other than in the Bangor-Orono area.

If arrangements are indeed made for games being carried over TV is set,
please post it in your reply.

Reply to the list as I am sure this is of interest to most of us
out-of-state fans.

Does anyone have an e-mail address for the Maine SID ?

Thanks,

Dan Doucette
UMaine 78 MPA 80

*** Beers may be in the booth, but put Roy on the ice for the ***
              *** Bruins next year, Harry and Pat ***