ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 1997 22:32:59 -0400
At 10:41 AM 4/9/97 -0500, Wayne T. Smith wrote:
>IMHO, we must require WZON to commit to complete coverage of hockey and
>not be concerned how they handle the other sports.

All UM hockey fans should agree with this.  Hockey has been "the" sport at
Maine for years and I would hope that UM and WZON would recognize that when
deciding on their coverage.

Next year Maine could have a very, very good season.  It would be a shame
for fans to miss any of that.

>Maine hockey fans can influence our teams' coverage by telling WZON
>just what you think.  WZON knows what I think, please let them know
>what you think.
>
>WZON can be reached via e-mail to [log in to unmask]
>They may not reply, but your mail will be read by station management.

This is a terrific idea, as is perhaps an article focusing on hockey
coverage which I will explore as well.

---
Deron Treadwell ([log in to unmask])