ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jacob Metzler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 08:27:58 -0500
I think the word around campus was, that he covered for someone else's gaffe.  Took the fall, and paid the price.

You get to decide if that was captain-ly or not.  I say it was.  I really don't have a problem with the way this years seniors played.  Do I wish we had a "metcalf" who would get in Niko's grill and tell him he needs to get his act together?! You're
damn right.  But there was no one with that personality on this team.  That's the way it goes.

-Jake