ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Lindsay Huntoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 21:26:31 -0500
Regarding Deron's "Editorial Comment"

RIGHT ON, RIGHT ON, RIGHT ON!!!  Why can't Joe Bertagna negotiate a contract
like the ECAC has with NESN - live coverage of the championship game, and
good announcers who know a bit about the game of hockey.

Does anyone have a count on the number of times Tim Sweeney said that he
played in a double overtime game?? I'm very surprised that there was no
mention of BU's 4 overtime game against SLU tonight.

Let's hope the time off helps Maine prepare for the round of 16.  I will go
on record to say that if they score the first goal of the game, they will
make it to Buffalo!

>> Editorial comment:
>>
>> After the quality of games last night, Hockey East should by NO MEANS
>> TOLLERATE having their championship game taped delayed after this year.  The
>> quality of hockey and desire put forth last night deserves to be showcased
>> and if Fox Sports New England won't do it, find a station that will.  It is
>> incredibly disappointing that Hockey East fans have had to endure this,
>> again, this season.

-------
Lindsay A. Huntoon
Let's Go Maine Black Bears