ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Marc D. Kagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 08:24:27 EDT
Okay, I emailed Pam.  Hopefully she has some good news when I hear back from
her!

Thanks again everyone!

P.S -  If anyone collects sports media guides from pro teams in every sport,
I located a place way out in Scottsdale, Arizona that has like every single
guide dating back to the 1970's.  It's called Adelson Sports.  The phone
number is 480-596-1913.
They also have a website at www.adelsonsports.com
They don't have much for college, only college football I believe.
Too bad, if they had more, maybe I could get Maine guides from them.

Marc