ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jason Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 15:23:58 -0400
Mainahs
As for the BC game, there is a football home game on that Saturday (11/13),
hence the hockey on Fri and Sun.  You can't get into Newton Heights on the
afternoon of a football game, especially a game with West Virginia, the team
that beat BC to end the season last year.
The Saturday/Sunday game at BU is because they need Friday night to clear out
the chalkboards, computers and desks from Walter Brown Hall , oops, I mean
Walter Brown Arena.
The final Sunday game with UNH is so the Wildcat fans can all go to church and
say their prayers before they face Maine to decide who's best in Hockey East!

Hey, whats the deal with Rejean Stringer at Merrimac?  Did he graduate?  Is he
coming back?  I think they may be the sleeper of Hockey East next year.  If he
was on a team where he didn't get all the defensive attention, he would be
awesome.  The three times I saw him play last year, I thought he looked as good
as Krog.  Where are you Merrimac guy?  Are you still listening?

"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]> on 06/07/99 02:20:00 PM

Please respond to The Maine Hockey Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>