ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deirdre Schleich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 18:58:47 EST
In a message dated 11/16/98 3:42:12 PM Pacific Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:
<< Did Shermerhorn play in the ECHL last year or another league out west?  I
 think it was the latter and he was MVP of that league. >>

Danny was playing for the Tacoma Sabercats, a WCHL team.  He also played a few
games for the Las Vegas Thunder (IHL) when on loan from the Sabercats. I also
believe he was an MVP.

Tacoma suffered a loss when Danny did not go back there this season.

I was really hoping he was going to get an offer from Las Vegas, but no such
luck.

He was picked up already since being let go from Tallahassee and I believe I
posted it, but I do not remember where it was at this moment.

Deirdre