ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 May 1998 22:41:08 -0400
I received a private e-mail from Vicki Price in the wake of my recent
reposting to the list of her HOCKEY-L post concerning hockey injuries.
While in the interests of privacy I will not re-post that, in all fairness
I should report  that she intended to make no connection between her
concern over hockey injuries and the departure of her son from Maine and
college hockey, in her posting to HOCKEY-L.

It is interesting to me that she maintains an interest in the Maine program
by virtue of continued subscription to the internet list.  I did feel it
would be interesting to the Maine fans to see what she had posted to the
general hockey world, but not to the Maine list.

I did state:
>Thought you all might like to see how one former Maine parent feels in the
>wake of her son leaving the program.  It might offer some insight into the
>departure beyond what we learned at the time.

Dan Doucette
UMaine 78 MPA 80

*** Beers may now be in the booth, but Jean-Yves Roy ***
***    should be kept with the big club in Boston     ***
***   Is there anyone better now with Providence ??  ***

 And when will Rutgers become a "real" school and start
            a Div. 1 college hockey program ?