ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Lindsay A Huntoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 22:09:22 -0500
Dan Doucette wrote --

>Enough philosophy.  Let's root for North Dakota to repeat.  I was talked
>today out of giving up the final game tickets if BC met BU for the national
>championship.

I admit it; I'm the guilty party who convinced him.  That's two fewer
tickets available for BU fans.  Even if he sold the tickets to someone he
KNEW was not a BU fan; they still might end up in the hands of a Terrier
fan.  I'd rather not take any chances.

Regarding the field in the tournament; I'd just as soon blame Princeton for
Maine failing to get it.  As a graduate of Rutgers, hating Princeton was a
required course for graduation.

Looking forward to seeing the Bears in Anaheim in 1999!!

Lindsay A Huntoon