ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 10:03:52 EST
The Maine Hockey Annual Awards will be given out on April 18th (1pm at Alfond,
$15.00, reservations required).  The team has chosen it's awards, the Coaches
have chosen theirs, and the Friends of Maine Hockey will be voting on the
reservation forms.  I thought it might enliven this forum to see how close
everyone could get to the actual award winners!

In that light, here are the awards:

Most Valuable Player

Rookie of the Year

Academic Achievement

Most Popular Player

Coaches Award

Most Improved Player

Three Star Award

Most Honored Opponent

Most Inspirational Player

Top Defensive Player

There are two other awards given, Spirit Award, and Volunteer of the Year.  If
you know of candidates for either of these, I would sincerely be interested in
hearing from you!  The only crunch is they can't have won them already!

This is a chance for all you shrinking violets (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!) to post
something which has little chance of controversy!!

GO MAINE!!
Cathy Hart
Proud to Support the Finest College Hockey Program in the Nation!
http://www.ume.maine.edu/~MEHockey/Homepage.html