NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jeffrey Letourneau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - UNET Technology Services Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 16:58:00 GMT
Here we go again.
The Internet is currently undergoing yet another IIS based attack.
(See my previous posting).

I have seen reports from Universities across the US who are experiencing the same thing we are.

I ask all of you who are running IIS to check your machines and if they seem to be involved, please disconnect them from the network until new security patches are released.

Thank you,
Jeff Letourneau