EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Daniel Pearlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 16:57:10 -0400
Chiara,

Is there, perhaps, an online newspaper that reports news of the Merano region?

==Dan Pearlman

At 04:09 PM 07/18/2001 -0400, you wrote:
> >> I checked out an online newspaper called Dolomiten and, oddly enough,
> found
>nomention of the earthquake.
>
> >> ==Dan Pearlman
>
>I live in the North-East of Italy and the news were reported in ther local
>newspapers.
>
>chiara padovan
>Vicenza (Italy)

Dan Pearlman's home page:
http://pages.zdnet.com/danpearl/danpearlman/

My new fiction collection, THE BEST-KNOWN MAN
IN THE WORLD AND OTHER MISFITS, may be previewed at
http://www.aardwolfpress.com/ "Perfectly-crafted gems":
Jack Dann, Nebula & World Fantasy Award winner

Director, Council for the Literature of the Fantastic:
http://www.uri.edu/artsci/english/clf/

OFFICE:
Department of English
University of Rhode Island