EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Chase McGinnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 02:10:39 EDT
In English we have to write a paper over a poet & how they have been
criticized.  Im doing mine over Ezra Pound, so i was wondering if you guys
could help me out a little.  We can get criticism from any source (even you)
so if you would write back & give your opinions on some of his poetry.  Or if
you don't have anything to say about it, could you direct me to links that
would help me out?

Thanks,
Chase