ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 18:00:32 -0700
I wanted to share with you that we will be keeping the blackbears.net
web site running for another year thanks to several generous people.

There will be much more to talk about (and thanks to give out), but
that will come down the road once everything is sorted out.  I just
realized I hadn't made an offical announcement and I wanted to do so!

If you haven't logged on recently, go ahead and vote for Rookie of the
Year.  We'll move onto the next voting category after the holiday!

Hope everyone has a great holiday and thank you again for all your
support!

-Deron