ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2004 00:21:23 -0400
Ok folks, it is time once again to vote on our own post-season awards.  I
think enough time has passed that perhaps the sting of the last game has
faded some and we are of clear enough minds to take on this task.

In each of the next five weeks I'll be putting up a new question to vote on
and the results will live on forever on the Internet, so vote carefully.

We get started right off with a bang this week.. Who is the 2003-2004 Most
Valuable Player?  To vote, to go http://www.blackbears.net and see the poll
on the right side of the screen.

---
Deron Treadwell - [log in to unmask]