ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cheryl A. Morris
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 09:35:38 -0400
For those attending the Hockey-L Dinner on Thursday April 5...

I suggest everyone assemble at the door opposite Section 235/124.  I will
wait there for people to assemble and then lead the entourage over to Amo
La Bella.

Amo La Bella is located on Beaver Street, which forms the western
boundary of the Pepsi Arena.  To get there simply walk out the exit
opposite Section 235. descend to the  walkway, and take a left.  Proceed
along the walkway, which is parallel to Beaver Street until you see Amo
La Bella. You can then take the elevator down to the street level
and cross over to Amo LaBella.  The restaurant is located on the
opposite side of the street just before the Arena parking garage.  The
Hockey-L Dinner will be in the upstairs room.

I have booked the dinner for 4:30; hopefully there won't be another 3
overtime game.
Brian Morris                      RPI Engineers
[log in to unmask]         Welcome to the 2001 Frozen Four