ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jeff & Tracy Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 07:27:56 -0700
He was too young and inexperienced in the college ranks, let alone the NHL
to stay in NY anyway.  It was only a matter of time.  I thought Alfie was
alot more consistant, and I know that Snow and Dunham were more
consistant, and they still totter up and down.  It's a BU thing to get
that cocky before things even start.