ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Wes Larose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 09:41:15 -0300
Hello all:

Now that North Dakota has dispatched the Hobey Baker croud, I was
wondering if anyone new of any historical connection between winning the
Hobey Baker and losing the NCAA championships?  Let's start with
Krog-UNH in 1999 and now Mottau-BC in 2000.

As a hockey parent, I must say that my wife and I have enjoyed the
comments made by participants to the seemingly  endless number of issues
that hockey can generate.  It's been an interesting four years and we
are happy to have been along for the ride.

Cheers to one and all,

Wes Larose, Proud father of an NCAA Champion thanks to UMaine !