ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Vicki Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 1997 13:38:30 -0500
It would seem incomprehensible that the AD, who ever ( Walsh), would overlook
all these crucial details!! How can you point the finger only in Walsh's
direction? Or is this a joke, HA HA!!!! With all the litigating and hours
spent on the appeal and initial defense, wouldn't details like these be a
piece of cake? The thing that pisses me off the most (can I say that, delete
it if you must!!) is:  who is the NCAA accountable to??? They're certainly
taking their sweet time in concluding their response to Maine's appeal and
finalizing this ****** ordeal. I'm assuming from the sparce feedback (and
underline that), I get out of#22 that the players don't think about this too
much and maybe their general feeling is that the ban will stick!! I'm sure
thinking about next years number of games-- is far from their minds. I'm
baffled by the subtleties, the cross overs, the seeming web of ramifications.
I'm totally pissed because it's the players who get the shaft!!!!

Vicki Price ****** )-: