Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 17:07:07 -0700
On Wed, 21 Mar 2001, Greenie wrote:

> ps: to an extent, there is also the issue that thanks to the variety of
> satellite offerings there is less pressure to find a local broadcaster to
> pick up the feed -- likewise, it's fairly easy for anyone who can't attend
> to find themselves a sports bar to catch the game.

Not where I live.  There is next to zero interest in the NC$$ hockey in BC
and even if I drive across the border it is highly unlikely I could find a
sports bar showing the games, but if someone knows one (preferably in the
Bellingham area--I'm in Vancouver after all) I'd love to hear about it.

Arthur Berman
North Vancouver, BC