ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jim Baines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 00:13:14 -0500
I'll be the first to admit that I blew it about missing the McVicar and
Loya stories.  We do our best, but occassionally some things slip through
the cracks.

Regarding "breaking team rules," we all know that could mean anything.
Usually, I'll ask once for clarification and/or details.  If they choose
not to elaborate, then I respect the privacy and move on.  Luckily, I have
a readership that respects that.  (Besides, I roomed with a hockey player
when I was an undergrad...some things you guys just don't want to know!)

I'd also like to echo Nonni's sentiment and encourage more discussion at
MaineBeat's hockey message board.  Our readership has been very good and is
continuing to grow (thank you, folks), but the hockey message board is
underutilized.  If you have something to discuss or bring up, let's hear it!
Never be afraid to break the ice.