ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 15:38:09 -0500
7bit
From:
Wayne T Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Nonni has me contrary today, I guess ... sorry Bob ;-)

I think a one-dimensional team can make the playoffs, but (almost)
cannot win it all.

The all-offensive or all-defensive team can win a lot of games, but will
be beaten by very good teams that come together to play very well in all
respects.

So, I think we're two steps from a great team: finding a few offensive
threats and then playing at a very high level.  I think we can, I think
we can, ...

cheers, wayne

P.S. OK all you folks with the headphones (just reading) ... time to
turn on your mic (write to [log in to unmask]) and talk about
your team and what you like about it!  (Please?)