ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Bob Woodbury <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Dec 2005 17:30:07 -0500
I'm a little surprised at this post from you, someone who has as much
experience around college hockey as you do. When you get quotes from a
player, you KNOW that player is mostly parroting what he has been told
in the locker room. And the coaches want to put the best possible spin
on what happened to keep morale up.