ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 19:41:17 -0500
This is a great point.

Overall Maine is taking too many dumb penalties.  Whitehead said it himself
in the USCHO recap that BC *gave* us the opportunity to win both games, but
we hurt ourselves with too many penalties.

Some of it is lazy play by certain players, some of it is "youthful
exuberance"(??), but Maine needs to tighten it up second semester.

-Deron