ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 14:08:48 -0500
Wayne
Thanks for posting that article, as usual Shawn finds a way to make one
feel good(at least upbeat) about his situation. His spirit is uplifting.

 I haven't seen anyone post the news about Doug Janik, which was reported
in yeserdays BDN. Doug has signed a contract with the Buffalo Sabres and is
expected to be on Rochester Americans roster this fall.Good Luck to Doug,
He was (is) a credit to UMaine.
 Maine loses another D Man. This will allow the younger guys a chance to
make the lineup. 2 names I expect will be counted on will be redshirt
Prestin Ryan and Freshman Paul Lynch. Maines D which was deep is now
alittle short but I expect the staff will overcome that. Maybe Gray
Shaneberger moves to Defense?, who knows, Sept 25 is getting closer not
that I wish sooner. Time flys when you are getting older :)