ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 23:55:58 -0500
and I forgot one point about this coming weekend:

with Providence and Maine virtually identical in the numerical rankings for
the round of 12,
think we should ALL be commended by having the selection committee
recognize our
ticket purchasing support of our program by keeping Maine 5 in the East,
over Providence 5.
They HAD to think that a Maine-BC matchup would guarantee a full house,
whereas BC-PC
might not...

Got to like how our fans go in significant numbers to ALL the out-of-town
games....now I think
the lords of Indianapolis recognize that too....