ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Pat Leathers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 00:16:48 -0800
It sure was a great game!   We controlled the play all night long, and
certainly deserved the win.  No game will ever be perfect, but this came
pretty close!

USA Today's article about the game calls Providence's loss to Maine last
night a "tough luck" loss.   Well I take exception!  Luck had nothing to do
with it.  Maine outplayed Providence from the beginning to the end of the
game and earned the win.   Here's to another game like that tonight!  And
fans - let's keep up the good work!  The energy level was FANTASTIC!
GO MAINE!!