ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 12:26:09 -0500
Need a couple of wins versus Providence and hope that Maine gets to play
Lowell in the First Round of Hockey East Playoffs.

Lowell will most likely be the only team that Maine could play in the
playoffs (first round) that would be considered a "team under
consideration", therefore Maine would have a better chance to move up in the
PWR beating Lowell than BU.

Even though I would rather see Maine beat BU.....