ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 09:43:14 -0500
Maine Fans,

I thought it was worth noting on the eve of the big series with UNH that
the remaining tix for the series are to go on sale this morning.  See

 http://www.unhwildcats.com/hockeym/20002001/122100.html

for more information.

It is also important to note that like the last two years UNH has dubbed
this weekend wear white weekend.  I would encourage my fellow Maine fans to
wear something other than white.  I'll make sure my family is in blue.
Though I might have to wear my white national champions hat, just to remind
the Durham folks.

Who did Richardson play on a line with in Florida.  Has anyone heard
anything on Coaches plans line wise for this weekend?

Bob Fitta '83

Bob Fitta
Advertising Account Manager
Harvard Magazine