ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 20:11:38 -0500
From:
Bob Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
7Bit
Sender:
Jim Leger is playing for the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Red Barons.  They are
the (AAA) team for the Penquins.  He has played 13 games without any
points so far this season.  They played here in Rochester last night,
but I didn't see his name in the paper, even though everyone elses was
with all the fights.   The Barons have the best record in the AHL at the
moment (12-3-2)
  Now that NASCAR season (I run a fantasy league) is about over, (Ricky
Craven made the race in Atlanta today in second round qualifying) I'll
be working on my webpage of all the Black Bears in the NHL & minors
listing all their teams and links.

Good Luck to the Lady Ice Bears tonight!!

Bob 'class of 84'