ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
"S. Hayes" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 12:59:08 -0600
dan thanks for the reference to uscollegehockeyrecap  -  i just read it -
i'm new to
this game and i was just trying to get up to the minute info on the outcome
rather
then waiting for the 11:00 news so pardon me for my lack of knowledge - i'm
not
sure if your comment is meant as sarcasm or what but anyway i'll check this
out
tonight - i'm wondering how soon after a game ends that this info is
posted???