ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Dan Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 11:40:08 -0500
Based on this response, I wonder if it's worth it to have some
reference on the group to a summary of every game, even if it is a
reference to:

http://www.uscollegehockey.com/recaps/20002001/m/11/03/me-pc.php

or would we prefer a link to the (gasp) BDN ?

Bob Thomas, what do you think ??

I try to post those things I note from watching/listening, which you
might not get in the standard coverage.

I'll bring my notebook tonite.