ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
John Kedderis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 21:45:37 -0400
Hi,
        I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the way the Maine Hockey team
played this past year. It was really a pleasure to watch them play. I just
got to see them play on TV. I did not get to see them in person, hopefully,
next year, My sister & I will get to a few games. I am looking forward to
next year, it should be a great team. I look forward to watching Barrett
Heisten, Marty Kariya & the rest of the Black Bears play next year. I will
still be on the list through the summer. any comments are welcome. feel
free to e-mail me.

thanks,

John