ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 06:16:45 -0800
From:
Joseph Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Boy, what a great game to enjoy!  My first road game as a fan.  By the way, Cathy, the bus pulled into the Alfond parking lot at 4:30 a.m. (yawn).

Unfortunately, a call like butt-ending is pretty cut and dry and is not likely to be overturned.  I did not see the incident, but it is a TOUGH call to take going into the Frozen Four.

I am so happy I got to spend some serious time with so many of Maine's diehard fans - just a great group of people.  It just enforces what I have known all along -- we have the best college hockey fans in the nation.

Now we can say the "P" word - ON TO PROVIDENCE!  GO BLUE!!!

Joe Kennedy
PA Announcer

What are you N2?  Choose from 150 free e-mail addresses.
http://www.n2mail.com