ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Cathy Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 16:23:03 EST
Also -

VERY IMPORTANT

Please address your faxes to Coach Walsh, not to specific players.  This
instruction was told to the FMH as a compliance rule.  Whether it is NCAA
specific or institutional control, I don't know.  However, please do address
your messages only to Coach Walsh.  When I was doing the task of publicizing
the fax numbers, both on this list and via faxes to fans all over the world,
Coach would take the faxes you all sent and either just hand them all to the
guys or save one or two in reserve to inspire them.  Point being, they were
read and appreciated by the team.

GO MAINE!!

Cathy Hart
Who was home all afternoon, but has teenagers!