ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Lindsay A Huntoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 22:59:43 -0500
Dan and I weren't able to score tickets to the game on Sunday, but I
thought I'd offer a couple of suggestions for your dining enjoyment:

#1 - Union Street Restaurant, which is right off Beacon Street in Newton
Center.  They have a wide variety of food (all of which is great), a decent
selection of beer, good service and reasonable prices.

#2 - Northeast Brewing Company - right on Commonwealth Avenue in either the
1300 or 1400 block.  Good place to stop if you are taking the "T" from
downtown (it's on the inbound side).  The food is decent (menu is somewhat
limited), but the beer is great.  Try the Cask-Conditioned whiskey porter,
you really can taste the whiskey.

Will post other suggestions for future road games at a later date.

Lindsay A. Huntoon
Go Maine Black Bears
Providence or Bust in 2000