ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Lindsay A Huntoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 08:10:00 -0500
I heard on the radio yesterday that the Bruins recalled Peter Ferraro from
Providence (due to injuries on the team).  Dan and I will be cheering for
him tomorrow night.  Lets hope Pat Burns comes to his senses and keeps him
in Boston.

Dan and I will be at the Merrimack game on Friday night.  I'll be the loud
one in the away jersey.  We tried to get tickets for BC, but were
unsuccessful.

Lindsay A. Huntoon
Go Maine Black Bears
Providence or Bust in 2000